Second Edition of
Improving the Standards of Students in the subjects of Science and Mathematics to Enhance their performance
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) and other Entrance Examinations after HS (+2) Examination.
All students studying in class-IX in Government, Government aided and Privately-managed Schools of Tripura will be eligible to appear at the Tripura Science Talent Search Examination and Tripura Mathematics Talent Search Examination.
Examination fee @ Rs. 50 will be charged from each student of Government / Government aided School @ Rs.100 per student of privately managed school.
1. Examination will be taken through Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and evaluation Process will be OMR sheet based.
2. Student will Apply through the online portal
3. 200 students each, for both the examinations of Science & Mathematics, as per merit list will be given a scholarship @ 500 p.m. for 15 months.
4. 60% of the Scholarship are reserved for Government & Aided Schools.
5. Top 100 scorers will be honored by the highest dignitaries of the State in a function held on the birth anniversary of renowned scientist Sir J.C. Bose i.e. 30th November.
6. Any Government school for which 5 or more students will get position in the top 200 ranks in both Science and Mathematics, would be honoured by the highest dignitaries of the State with a certificate, shawl and citation.
7. The school would be provided an additional grant of Rs. One lakh only (Rs.1,00,000/-) to buy TLM, Science/Mathematics kits, books, software etc. related to Mathematics and Science.
8. Extra classes will be organize, in Mathematics and Science, for students (Government / Govt.—aided schools) who register for the examination, for a maximum of 4 hours in a week for the period of 8 weeks.
Medium of State Talent Search Examination will be English and Bengali or as will be announced by the Department. These guidelines are subject to time to time revision.
First Edition of Tripura Science Talent Search Examination &
Tripura Mathematics Talent Search Examination